What is the galactic butterfly?

Monday, June 9, 2008

The Galactic Butterfly is an ancient Mayan symbol said to represent all of the consciousness that's ever existed in our galaxy. The consciousness of living things. Including animals, plants and humans etc. The consciousness that organized raw materials into a whirling disk of stars, planets and solar systems.

Hunab Ku was, to the Mayans, the supreme God and ultimate Creator and was located in the center of the Milky Way galaxy. It represented the gateway to other galaxies beyond our Sun as well as all of the consciousness that has ever existed in this, our own galaxy.

So this is my first post of this blog, a blog I'm going to be using to share the knowledge i am gaining as I try to open my consciousness and try to find a balance in life (material and spiritual).

Spiritual world meaning... me trying to find my inner God and trying to open up my spirit to that connection to the wholeness, as well as the curiosity that has lately sparkled in me about the use of magic and karma.

0 comments:

 
The Galactic Butterfly - by Templates para novo blogger